1 1/2 tsp egg replacer + 2 tablespoons rice milk
3/4 cup coconut milk (preferably vanilla-flavored) + 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups Basic Gluten-Free Flour Blend
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix egg replacer with rice milk and set aside.
2. Mix coconut milk with vinegar and set aside.
3. Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Mix wet ingredients together in a medium bowl.
5. Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
6. Scoop onto a lightly greased griddle.
I like to make a lot, let them cool, then freeze them in fours or fives. They do freeze really well!