Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pinterest Contest


I've created a new board on Pinterest called "I Can Make That Allergen-Free!" and want YOU to share it with me.  This community board will serve the purpose of finding new (and old) recipes to turn into allergen-free meals.  For example, we might post a recipe for a classic such as mac n cheese.  Then, I will do my best to create an allergen-free version of it (just an example, this one's already been done, check here.)  The beauty in this is that you don't have to post recipes that are already allergen-free, just recipes you'd like to see turn into allergen-free meals!  

Here's what you have to do:
1.  Follow me on Pinterest.  http://pinterest.com/slk780/
2.  Pin 5 pins.  Of those pins, 3 must be from my Allergen-Free Baking & Cooking Board http://pinterest.com/slk780/allergen-free-baking-cooking/
3.  Leave a comment on this page saying you completed 1, 2 & 3.  Also, leave a link to your Pinterest account so I can follow you and check out your awesome board(s).  

I will choose 3 of my favorite accounts based on your boards to share with me.  

Contest ends @ 5pm on Monday, March 25th. 

Start pinning! 




1 comment:

  1. Hello, fellow food allergy mama!! So glad I found your blog and a new person to follow on Pinterest!
    Started following you and repinned some of your pins. I'm a Pinterest whore so it was no problem going over 5 pins!! ;)
    You can check out my boards at http://pinterest.com/debiandstella/
    I have a board titled, "Let's tweak this to make it allergy free, shall we?" that I think you'll enjoy!
    Best,
    Debi Tucker at www.cookingforstella.com

    ReplyDelete